Coffee and Conversation Event Description
Café, Coffee, and Conversation. That's about how a typical date starts, right?
Well, what if we add a dash of fun to a regular, boring date and make it more enjoyable?
Heart and Soul invites you to a coffee-based mixer, where you can socialize with fellow caffeine-lovers over coffee-based cocktails that you've prepared yourself!
Get your creative ideas together to invent your own coffee-based drink and spend quality time with your peers!
P.S. Don't worry; we've arranged backup drinks and appetizers in case things go awry. :P
It's Time for Some Coffee and Conversation!
I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE CARNIVALE MY UPCOMING COFFEE AND CONVERSATION SOCIAL MIXER FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST
25th August open to singles
TIME: 4 TO 7 PM
- EARLY BIRD RATE:Rs 2,200 which includes –Coffee cocktail hour learn to how to make cocktails with coffee as the star ingredient + 2 drinks ((red sangria/house wine/Coffee Beer/ KF Draught & 2 mocktails for non drinkers) and appetizers
- REGULAR RATE: Rs 2,500 which includes –Coffee cocktail hour learn to how to make cocktails with coffee as the star ingredient + 2 drinks ((red sangria/house wine/Coffee Beer/ KF Draught & 2 mocktails for non drinkers) and appetizers
- Early bird rates apply –if payments are made before 19th August
- Regular Rates apply—if payments are made 19th August onwards
Please note – All payments need to be realized BEFORE the commencement of the event – by 25th August. No walk-ins or payments at the gate will be entertained.
Venue revealed post screening process
Register by 15th August Make your payment by 19th August at the latest to enjoy early bird rates.
All new attendees are required to fill out the registration form and undergo a brief phone interview. The venue and payment details will be disclosed post successfully undergoing the screening process.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Past attendees do not need to undergo the screening process.
What is HEART &SOUL
HEART & SOUL is a unique space where we FIRST help you to SEEK your-self; yes seek, for you never really were lost in the first place. Once you truly seek your-self, a partner now becomes a joy instead of a complication. Now, you don’t go looking for THAT special someone, you just make it SPECIAL. Get the difference?
About our Events:
Our events are held at carefully selected venues where you can feel at home & mingle in a non-intimidating environment.
With the exception of a one off day event, our events are usually at a convenient for working professionals- 9 pm to midnight.
The events are loosely broken up into 2 parts:
- 4pm to 4: 30 pm will be introductions where you will meet other attendees, make stimulating conversation over unlimited wine or mocktails& finger food. Interact, talk about your-self, enjoy common interests & just soak in the experience. In our effort to make it more interactive, we may have a fun game or two to break the ice!!
- From 4:30 pm, you are free to interact with attendees in a fun, secure party like setting.
Our humble suggestion:
To get the best out of such evenings, please try to focus on the overall experience. Savour each interaction, feel the vibe & try not keeping a count or an account of “how many” you meet or the number of drinks etc. please appreciate we are trying our best to provide you with a one of a kind opportunity to meet, interact & possibly you taking things forward with the right person.
Things to keep in mind before attending our event:
- If you are not on the guest list, you won’t be let in. This event start post dinner at 9:00 pm and ends at 12:00 midnight. We request you to come on time so that you have a chance to settle in and meet everyone before the music is turned up.
- You must be legally single & NOT in a relationship to join our events.
- At the registration desk, you will need to register
- The full payment of Rs. 2,200/- will be collected in advance before the event. At the day of the event, no payments will be entertained at the gate.
- We try our best to maintain a balanced ratio of men and women, and request you to inform us in case you have a change of plans.
- Come with an open mind, and put your best foot forward. We will be around to introduce members to each other, however, we encourage you to be proactive too!
- Please be respectful of everyone at the party. We suggest exchanging email/Facebook IDs before phone numbers.
- If someone asks us for your contact information after the event, we will share your email ID with them unless you’ve specifically asked us not to.
- Please try not to 'hog' anyone's time, and give guests a chance to meet others.
- Please refrain from using the events to promote your business.
- Valet service will is be available at this particular venue. You may try to request the valet to park your car.
- The fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be used for a future event.
Other things to keep in mind:
- The Total Fee is Non-Refundable & Non-Negotiable.
- Fees will differ depending on the Venue.
- The fees are uniform for ALL. No special requests will be entertained.
- The service has been designed as an offering to be able to provide you with a holistic experience. Should you wish to not avail of a particular component of the offering, there will be no reduction in fees.
- Heart & Soul will not be held responsible for any false or misleading information provided by members. Any member intentionally providing false or misleading information will be banned from further participation.
- Heart & Soul is not responsible for what takes place outside of the events or 1-on-1 meetings.
- Our familiarity with our members is limited to information provided on the registration form, and our brief interactions with them, and are by no means character references.
- We encourage members to take the time to get to know each other before making any commitment.
- If you have a complaint about the behavior of our members during events or 1-on-1 meetings, we encourage you to inform one of our team members.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/HEART-and-SOUL-Events