Virtual Game Night Event Description
“Games night” is an opportunity for you to stay home and meet singles online. Participate in engaging and fun games and enjoy small group conversations.
The night is designed to connect you with fun people and be entertaining. You won’t want to sign off when the event wraps up and that is absolutely fine, you can stick around and continue to play.
Join us for our online Virtual Game night for singles and Spark a connection whilst sharing experiences with new friends.
This virtual event is open to singles living in India and Abroad. Zoom has brought us closer together now from the comfort of your home you can log on to the event and mingle with like-minded people.
Zoom details will be sent out a few minutes before the event (to ensure only registrants attend). They will be sent to the email address you use to register for the event.
Any unauthorized person or any person acting inappropriately during the chat room, or anyone using this as a forum to sell their own services or products will be immediately removed.
I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE VIRTUAL GAME NIGHT FOR SINGLES ON ZOOM FOR MONTH OF JANUARY
DATES: Sunday 10th January
TIME: 6 to 8 pm
FEES: 1,000 includes interactive games
VENUE: Zoom details revealed the post-screening process
ATTIRE: Smart Casual
Register by 1st of January Make your payment by 5th January at the latest so we have an idea about the number of people who will be joining the event and we can prepare for the game night in advance.
All new attendees are required to fill out the registration form and undergo a brief phone interview. The zoom call details will be disclosed post successfully undergoing the screening process.
Please email us email@example.com to register.
Past attendees do not need to undergo the screening process.
About Heart and Soul
HEART & SOUL EVENTS is a unique space where we first help you to seek yourself, yes seek, for you never really were lost in the first place. Once you truly seek yourself, a partner now becomes a joy, instead of a complication. Now, you don’t go looking for that Special Someone, you just make it special. Get the DIFFERENCE?
- Interactive Virtual Mixers: specially designed to have fun & ‘break the awkwardness’. A Must do!!
- Niche events curated around the activity of your interest: Do you have a hand for cooking or painting? Perhaps both? Reading or movies and much more. Wouldn’t this be a lot more fun to share with someone special? Come Discover!!
- Stimulating Workshops: specially designed & integrated with the sole aim for you to find YOUR-SELF. Come Seek!!
- One-on-one Match Making Service: Once we help you find your-self, now we take it a step further and assist you in finding your proverbial ‘princess’ or ‘knight’ not in shining armor.
About our Events:
We have now moved our events online to zoom and you can mingle and interact with other members in the comfort of your home.
Our events are usually convenient for working professionals- 6 pm to 8 pm.
Let the fun begin!
1. You will be greeted by a host who will welcome you to the event.
2. Everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves.
3. There will be icebreaker games and get to know you questions to give participants the chance to find out more about each other.
4. At the end, there will be a chance for participants to privately inform the host who they would like to match with to get to know a little more.
What do you need?
- A laptop, tablet, or a smartphone with a camera.
- We advise participants to use their laptops for the event for a better and smoother, user experience.
- You’ll need to download the Zoom app, please do this before the event.
- And yes, you have to have your camera on during the event!
- Don’t forget to bring a drink of your choice along to the event, you’ll need it to partake in the games on the night!
- Get the camera ready for a virtual network, form meaningful connections, and have fun!
*Remember, don’t delay registering as we have a limited number for each event.*
Things to keep in mind before attending our event:
- If you are not on the guest list, zoom details will not be shared with you. This event starts at 6:00 pm and ends at 8:00 pm. We request you to come on zoom call on time so that you have a chance to introduce yourself and to get to know everyone on the call.
- You must be legally single & NOT in a relationship to join our events.
- At the registration desk, you will need to register
- The full payment of Rs. 1,000/- will be collected in advance before the event.
- We try our best to maintain a balanced ratio of men and women and request you to inform us in case you have a change of plans.
- Please be respectful of everyone in the chat room. We suggest exchanging email/Facebook IDs before phone numbers.
- If someone asks us for your contact information after the event, we will share your email ID with them unless you’ve specifically asked us not to.
- Please refrain from using the events to promote your business.
- The fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be used for a future event.
Other things to keep in mind:
- The Total Fee is Non-Refundable & Non-Negotiable.
- The fees are uniform for ALL. No special requests will be entertained.
- The service has been designed as an offering to be able to provide you with a holistic experience. Should you wish to not avail of a particular component of the offering, there will be no reduction in fees.
- Heart & Soul will not be held responsible for any false or misleading information provided by members. Any member intentionally providing false or misleading information will be banned from further participation.
- Heart & Soul is not responsible for what takes place outside of the events or 1-on-1 meetings.
- Our familiarity with our members is limited to information provided on the registration form, and our brief interactions with them, and are by no means character references.
- We encourage members to take the time to get to know each other before making any commitment.
- If you have a complaint about the behavior of our members during events or 1-on-1 meetings, we encourage you to inform one of our team members.
- Strict action will be taken against members indulging in the following activities once the party gets over -
- - Posting hurtful, nasty, or humiliating rumors or comments about an individual on Social Media and the Internet
- - Publishing an embarrassing or nasty photo or video on Social Media and the Internet
- - Creating a fake or nasty webpage/ Whatsapp group/ Social media forum / Face book Group about another individual
- - Faking an identity online to ask for or post personal or fake information about someone
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.heartandsoulevents.in